As we mentioned in a previous blog post (and despite some claims to the contrary), email marketing isn’t dead. Emails can help you forge a real connection with your customers and clients, and email marketing services can ease the process.
If you hope to maximize the effectiveness of your campaigns, signing up for an email marketing service is a smart move. Not only can it streamline the entire process, it may also mean your emails are more likely to end up in a recipient’s inbox instead of getting caught by their spam filter. If you’re shopping around for email service providers, you’re probably wondering which one will work best for you.
Best Email Marketing Services
When choosing an email marketing service, know that they all will provide some basic features like mailing list management, email design, bulk sending, and email scheduling. How much you’ll have to pay to use those features varies, usually based on the size of your mailing list.
Currently the leading email marketing service, Mailchimp has long been the platform of choice for small business owners. If you’re looking for a low-cost email marketing platform with advanced features and third-party integration support, Mailchimp may be exactly what you need.
- Free for up to 2,000 contacts
- Paid plans start at just $10/month
- Recently added CRM capabilities, a website builder, and other features
- Phone support is only available to premium plans
- May be too expensive for those with larger mailing lists
Once a no-frills email marketing service, Constant Contact has since stepped up its game to provide useful features like marketing automation, in-app Facebook and Instagram ad creation, SEO tools and more. While Mailchimp may be the email marketing leader at present time, Constant Contact has always been close on their heels.
- 60-day free trial
- Paid plans start at $20/month
- An extensive variety of email templates to choose from
- Price increases for email lists larger than 500 contacts
- Free trial only allows you to send emails to 100 contacts
A relative newcomer to the email marketing field, Drip sought to provide an easy-to-use interface with advanced features and integration with eCommerce applications. For the less tech-savvy business owner, Drip is a good way to get started and is equipped with features that will allow it to grow with you as you grow your business.
- Easy to use
- Free Trial; Free plan for up to 100 contacts
- Paid plans start at $49/month for up to 2,500 contacts
- Basic paid plans are significantly more expensive than competitors
- Marketing automation features can be a bit buggy
As you may have guessed, there are dozens of other email marketing platforms for you to choose from; these are just some of the most popular ones. If researching the pros and cons of each one seems like a daunting task to you, don’t worry about it! Call TIC Digital Marketing at (858) 480-9932, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form below. Not only can we tell you about the best email marketing services, we can take care of your email marketing campaigns so you don’t have to! Get in touch with us today to find out more about our email marketing as well as other useful services like web development, search engine optimization, inbound digital marketing, and more.