Maximize Leads from Your Next Home Improvement Show: Part Seven
In parts one through six of our series, we laid out some preparatory measures you can take to get your website and CRM ready to maximize the number of leads you capture at your next home improvement show. Now that your digital infrastructure is set up to receive the influx of new leads, it’s time to start getting the word out about your business going to the show!
Today, the team at TIC Digital Marketing will tell you about the final steps you can take in the lead-up to your event:
- Promote Your Attendance Leading Up To (and During) The Event
Your website, email list, and social media channels are great ways to build hype, set expectations, and increase real-life traffic to your booth during the event.
Here are some tips for promoting your attendance:
- Let your customers and followers know you’re attending the event prior to the event date. It’s best to start this process early, about 1-2 months prior to setting up your booth.
- Invite your followers to come meet you at the event, and if you can, offer them a free gift for setting up a call to discuss their next project.
- Follow event organizers, then comment and like content on the event’s social media pages.
- Learn what the hashtag is for the event (for Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok) and post what you are promoting or what you are giving away. If they allow it, post teasers or questions to engage the audience.
These small engagements with your audience can mean all the difference when it comes to generating hype and traffic to your booth the day of the event!
The more you promote your attendance at a home improvement show, the more likely it is that potential customers will seek out your booth when they get there. Of course, not every kitchen and bathroom remodeler is social media savvy (and that’s ok). We understand if you need some help getting traction on social media.
At TIC Digital Marketing, we can provide a range of inbound marketing services, and that includes identifying the type of content that will best connect with your audience on social media. Get in touch with our team to develop a comprehensive inbound digital marketing strategy you can use to promote your attendance at your next home improvement show.
Call (858) 480-9932, send an email to [email protected], or fill out the online form on our contact page for more information, and don’t forget to check back soon for the next installment of our 9-part series on maximizing leads from your next home show!