Maximize Leads from Your Next Home Improvement Show: Part Four
As a kitchen and bathroom remodeler who has invested time and money into setting up at a home improvement show, you want to be sure you get the most from your investment. Adding an event-specific landing page to your website is the perfect way to do that. In this installment of our 9-part guide, we will teach you how to use landing pages to maximize the value of leads from your next home improvement show.
4. Send Your Leads to a Customized Landing Page
Your homepage likely has a lot of information and plenty of ways for visitors to get distracted before they contact you.
Sending prospects to a landing page created for the event allows you to create a customized experience with a specific call to action.
For best results, your landing page should:
- Mention the show name to build familiarity with the visitor
- Invite the visitor to take the next step with you (get consultation/more info)
- Include the lead capture form above the fold
- Show examples of your best work and highlight the benefits of working with you
- Include a few testimonials and star ratings from happy customers
- Have multiple CTAs on the page so the visitor is clear on what they should do
By sending your visitors to a landing page, you make it much easier for them to find your contact form and fill it out. By putting your contact form above the fold, you will ensure it is the first thing they see. Multiple calls to action will make it so they know exactly what to do when they log on to your page.
Not only can a landing page make your lead collection process simpler, making a separate landing page for each event will allow you to track leads and know exactly where they found out about you. If you need help with landing pages or general web design, the team at TIC Digital Marketing can help you. Call us at (858) 480-9932, send an email to [email protected], or fill out our online contact form, and be sure to check back with our blog for the next installment in our 9-part series about maximizing your home show leads.