Marketing Self-Assessment for Kitchen & Bathroom Remodelers Part 1
It’s a fact that even well-established kitchen and bathroom remodelers can find it challenging to take their business to the next level. Growing a business isn’t easy. Filling your pipeline with quality leads in order to establish a steady flow of high-value jobs requires marketing tailored to meet your goals. Unfortunately, many kitchen and bath remodelers don’t know what it takes to implement a truly effective marketing strategy.
To that end, TIC Digital Marketing has designed a Marketing Self-Assessment Tool that will help you analyze the components of your digital marketing and give you actionable insight about how you can improve your lead generation performance and take your business to the next level.
You can use these easy-to perform, non-technical assessments to reveal problems and opportunities with your digital marketing. Scoring is based on how much each element can influence the way your website converts visitors into leads and customers. Solving the problems you identify will help you increase the quantity and quality of your leads, get more customers and grow your business.
Today, we’re sharing the first blog in our 8-part series that will help you to evaluate your website’s performance and take it to the next level. Read on to find out more, then complete our Marketing Self-Audit to see how you are doing!
Your website is the foundation of all your lead generation efforts. Website performance can make the difference between getting a new lead and having them click away to your competitor.
When it comes to evaluating your website’s performance, there are a number of metrics you will want to look at:
- Search Engine Ranking – How high does your site appear on search engine results for relevant keywords?
- Load Times – How long does your site take to load?
- Calls-to-Action – Do your website users know what to do if they want to find out more about your services? Is it easy for them to contact you?
- Design – Does your site have an attractive design with good flow? Is the most important information located above the fold so it will be the first thing visitors see when your site loads? Are your contact information and contact form easy to find?
- Ease of Use – Is your site simple to use? Can visitors easily find the information they need?
- Bounce Rate – How long do users stay on your site? Do they click your link and then quickly leave?
- Conversion Rate – How many website visitors give you their contact info or request a consultation?
The better your website performs, the more leads you will get and the more jobs you will get in the future. Every element of your site, from its design to its content to its calls to action, will have an impact on your conversion rate.
After you take our Marketing Self-Audit, you may identify some areas in which your website could be improved. The team at TIC Digital Marketing can help you make those improvements and provide many other services to get you more clicks and more conversions. Call us today at (858) 480-9932, send an email to [email protected], or fill out the online form on our contact page to find out more, and don’t forget to read the next blog in our series where we will tell you all about website visitor engagement and lead conversion.